It is our goal to make Catholic education a reality for as many of our parish families as possible. Financial assistance is available through funds from the Catholic Education Foundation, the Our Lady of Lourdes Scholarship Fund and private donors. If you are interested in a Catholic education for your children, but you cannot afford it, please call and speak with us. We will do our best to find a solution.
Financial assistance forms will be available soon.
CATHOLIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION (CEF)
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Applications for the Catholic Education Foundation Tuition Assistance Programs for the 2019-2020 school year will be available soon. Please read all of the instructions carefully. Failure to accurately complete any section of the application will cause your application not to be considered and it will be returned. When they are available you will need to provide:
Please submit proof of income:
- This year’s current and completed income tax returns OR
- Last year’s completed income tax returns PLUS this year’s W-2s
- If a family member has not worked anytime during the last 12 months, they must provide the school with a formal and legal notice/action of layoff status, disability benefits, social security benefits, unemployment benefits, and/or welfare benefits, and court order of legal separation/divorce for spousal or child support.
- If another form of proof of income is used, please explain in detail (Example: check stub, letter from employer with notarized affidavit, etc.
- Without the proper documentation, we will be unable to proceed with your application process.
We will need to have your completed application by: TO BE ANNOUNCED . Your cooperation in meeting this deadline is appreciated. Please be assured that all information provided on your application will be kept in the strictest of confidence. The Principal will be the only one reviewing and verifying the information on your application in order that we will be able to complete our portion of the application process.